Thanks for visiting GenerationStation!
Our goal is to make family history a collaborative, easy, fun and enriching experience. We’re eager to show the world a product that, we believe, will change the way people share their family history.
We are in our private beta stage which means we have limited the usage of our site to a small group of people. Not to worry, we will be lifting the curtains for the public very shortly. If you’d like us to notify you when when w open things up, just pop an email to beta [at] generationstation [dot] com (and don’t worry, we don’t spam – spam is for haters).
In the meantime, here are a few things you might like to know about GenerationStation.
- GenerationStation is FREE. In addition to the free service, we will also offer annual subscriptions which give members access to Premium Features for more control over their content.
- We’re under construction. This is a beta version so there are still bugs & the site is still in development.
- Constant feedback is vital. There will be a ‘feedback’ link on every page so that you can send us your opinions, issues, suggestions, complaints — we’ll even accept praise!
- Deceased and Living Profiles are different. There’s a vast difference between profiles for deceased family and living family. We don’t collect or display information on living persons, except for names.
- GenerationStation is transparent. All profiles are open to public view so that you can collaborate. Content that you edit will be attributed to you.
- Our Goal. Our goal is to be the largest repository of life stories for humankind organized around the family unit. It is meant for current and future generations. Where else would your life story be preserved?